Tap the Sharing tab, then tap the friend that you want to hide your activity from. Tap Hide my Activity. You can still see your friend’s activity, but they won’t see your activity. You can’t hide your activity from a friend that you’re competing with.
How can you tell if someone is hiding your activity on Apple Watch?
Scroll to the bottom of your screen to see a separate section titled “THESE PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY HIDING THEIR ACTIVITY DATA FROM YOU.” This section may give you clarity on where your absent friend might have gone.
How do you delete workout on Apple Watch?
How to delete a workout from the Activity app?
- Tap on Show More, located beside the Workouts section.
- Slide left on the workout you want to delete. Then tap on the red Delete button.
- Select from the following options. Delete Workout & Data; if you want to remove the workout data from the Health app as well.
Can you delete an accidental workout on Apple Watch?
If not, go to the Health App>Health Data>Fitness>Workouts>Show all Data. Find the workout you don’t want and swipe it left to delete it. It’ll then be gone from the activity app as well.
Can you edit a workout on Apple Watch?
No – it is not possible to edit a workout after it has been saved. If you wish to delete a saved workout: On your iPhone, in the Activity app, go to: Workouts (tab) > swipe left on a workout to delete it.
How do you tell if someone is hiding their activity from you?
Here are 11 telltale signs that your friend is hiding something from you:
- You Have A Gut Feeling. …
- You Hear Gossip. …
- Your Other Friends All Feel The Same Way. …
- They React Strongly To Things That Aren’t A Big Deal. …
- They Get Unusually Quiet About Certain Topics. …
- They Avoid Seeing You. …
- They Don’t Make Eye Contact.
Why can’t people see Apple Watch activity?
If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to watchOS 3. If you can’t add a friend, make sure that they have an Apple Watch and that you haven’t added the maximum number of friends. You can add up to 25 friends.
How do I delete calories from my Apple Watch?
Tap on Active Energy > Show All Data > select the day > tap on Edit (upper-right) – delete data as desired. Return to the Activity screen and repeat the process for Stand Hours.
How do I change my exercise minutes on my Apple Watch?
Change your activity goals
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe up, then tap Change Goals.
- Tap to increase or decrease the number of active calories for your daily Move goal, then tap Next.
- Tap to increase or decrease the number of minutes for your daily Exercise goal, then tap Next.
What counts as exercise on the Apple Watch?
Every full minute of movement that equals or exceeds the intensity of a brisk walk counts toward your daily Exercise and Move goals. … If you need both hands while walking, for example to push a stroller, you can still earn Exercise credit with the Workout app. Open the app on your Apple Watch and tap Outdoor Walk.
How do I reset my Apple Watch exercise?
Go to health. Tap exercise minutes then delete the time you don’t won’t. I looks as tho once an achievement has been given an award there is no way to remove that reward only the event. Yes it removes the event correct.