Which gym has the cheapest membership?
Five most affordable gym memberships
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.” …
- Cardinal Fitness. …
- Your Local YMCA. …
- Gold’s Gym. …
- LA Fitness.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month? Yes, The Planet Fitness classic membership costs $ 10 a month, in which you get features like Unlimited Access to Home Club, Free Fitness Training, Free WiFi.
Which gym is better to join?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
Where can I workout for free?
17 Places to Work Out for FREE in 2019
- Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts. …
- Crunch Fitness gives you 7 days free. …
- Sign up for ClassPass to get three days free at various gyms. …
- Get a free week of yoga at CorePower. …
- Get 3 free days at 24 Hour Fitness. …
- Get a free week of barre classes at Pure Barre.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Why is Planet Fitness so bad?
Planet Fitness creates a bad environment for those who are very serious about their training. They often don’t have proper equipment for strength training, such as squat racks, and they discourage deadlifting with any appreciable weight.
Does Planet Fitness have hidden fees?
Extra Membership Fees
Planet Fitness charges a small $1 enrollment fee for Black Card members and $20–$29 enrollment fee for other members aside from the monthly membership fee. … Most gyms charge an enrollment fee or initiation fee of $50 to $100.
What should I look for when joining a gym?
What to Look for in a Gym
- Look for specials — Most gyms offer monthly specials, no-initiation fee, free personal training, or a few free months. …
- Negotiate — In many gyms, membership features are negotiable. …
- Research — Too many people take the first offer, rather than shopping around to nearby clubs.